The Office Manager is responsible for front office and reception duties as well as administration duties and EA support.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Reception duties and general office and kitchen upkeep
- Ordering supplies; stationery, snacks, and managing petty cash
- Coordinate all incoming and outgoing mail
- Coordinating with office-related suppliers and vendors
- New employee onboarding duties
- General admin duties and Executive Assistant support in managing diaries, arranging meetings, assisting with presentations and coordinating travel
- Working with the marketing team to manage submissions to awards and festivals
- Coordinating the planning and catering of meetings and events, including the annual Holiday Party
Required Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience in reception or administration is a must
- Previous experience as an executive assistant is preferred
- Previous experience or interest in media or tech industry is advantageous
Only selected candidates will be contacted. Send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sinking Ship Entertainment:
Sinking Ship Entertainment is a multiple Emmy® Award winning production, distribution and interactive company specializing in kids’ live action CGI blended series. Since its launch in 2004, Sinking Ship has produced over 500 hours of content and sold to over 200 countries internationally. The company has rapidly earned a reputation for high quality, ground breaking original series and companion interactive experiences.
In 2016, the Kidscreen Hot 50 ranking of all kids’ companies in the world listed Sinking Ship Entertainment as #3 in Kids Production, #7 in Kids Distribution and #7 in Kids Interactive. Sinking Ship was also named the #1 Kids Production company in 2016 by Playback Magazine Canada.
Overall the company has won 12 Daytime Emmy® Awards and a variety of other international awards including Canadian Screen Awards, Youth Media Alliance Awards, Fan Chile Awards, Parents Choice Awards, the Shaw Rocket Prize, and the Prix Jeunesse International. The Toronto-based company is home to over 125 shipmates and, in addition to Production, operates a VFX and Interactive Studio.
Check us out at: http://www.sinkingship.ca