We are looking for an experienced Game Producer to help us Engage, Educate, and Entertain kids around the world. As a strategic lead on all projects, you’ll work with a diverse, in-house team of Artists, Designers, Developers, and Writers, helping build award-winning experiences for our hit shows. You’ll collaborate with show creators, production crew, and cast to craft convergent stories across multiple platforms.
- Develop and own project scope, objectives and production planning in conjunction with department heads
- Oversee projects from prototype to launch and ensure they are delivered on time and on-budget
- Manage developers, artists, and game designers to achieve the project vision
- Resource scheduling, tracking, and prioritize task prioritization
- Ongoing QA and performance benchmarking
- Tracking and reporting of project performance
- Be a productive and positive point of contact for internal and external clients
- You have a strong interest in kids media, youth culture, and telling great stories to a diverse audience around the world
- You love games (web/mobile) and know what it takes to make them great
- You’re excited by immersive experiences (AR/VR), connected devices, and the potential they possess for our audience
- You have a wealth of tools and techniques that you’ve honed over the years, and aren’t afraid to use them
Successful applicants will be required to work onsite. Applicants must be Ontario residents. Only selected candidates will be contacted. Send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We can’t wait to meet you!
Sinking Ship Interactive:
Sinking Ship Interactive is the digital division of Sinking Ship Entertainment Inc. We produce award-winning apps, games and websites in support of our live-action and CG-animated shows. Located in the Liberty Village area of Toronto, we offer standard work hours, competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package.
View our trailer here: https://bit.ly/2xNpevE
Sinking Ship Entertainment:
Sinking Ship Entertainment is a multiple Emmy® Award winning production, distribution and interactive company specializing in kids’ live action CGI blended series. Since its launch in 2004, Sinking Ship has produced over 500 hours of content and sold to over 200 countries internationally. The company has rapidly earned a reputation for high quality, ground breaking original series and companion interactive experiences.
In 2016, the Kidscreen Hot 50 ranking of all kids’ companies in the world listed Sinking Ship Entertainment as #3 in Kids Production, #7 in Kids Distribution and #7 in Kids Interactive. Sinking Ship was also named the #1 Kids Production company in 2016 by Playback Magazine Canada.
Overall the company has won 12 Daytime Emmy® Awards and a variety of other international awards including Canadian Screen Awards, Youth Media Alliance Awards, Fan Chile Awards, Parents Choice Awards, the Shaw Rocket Prize, and the Prix Jeunesse International. The Toronto-based company is home to over 125 shipmates and, in addition to Production, operates a VFX and Interactive Studio.
Check us out at: http://www.sinkingship.ca