Sinking Ship Entertainment is currently seeking skilled and enthusiastic VFX Rigging Artists to join our talented VFX crew. If you are a motivated VFX artist with industry experience and are looking to work with an award winning team, let’s talk!
- Rig a wide variety of characters and creatures. Experience with animal rigging a plus
- Troubleshoot and solve creative & technical issues
- Manage time, expectations and resources to meet deadlines
- Attend reviews and team meetings as required
- Remain current with latest rigging tools & techniques through industry research and training
- 2+ years experience as a rigging artist in feature films and/or high-end television series
- Proficient with Maya and thorough understanding of CG rigging tools and principles
- Knowledge of scripting is a must, preferably python
- Knowledge in anatomy, muscle and bone structure
- Good communicator and team player
- Ability to take on assigned tasks with minimum supervision
- Ability to take direction/critiques positively and thrive under the pressure of tight deadlines
- Experience with Shotgun a plus
- Preference is given to Ontario residents, qualified Canadian citizens, Permanent Residents of Canada or those eligible under NAFTA
Please email links to resumes, websites & demo reels to email@example.com with VFX RIGGING ARTIST in the subject line.
Sinking Ship Entertainment would like to thank all applicants. However, due to the anticipated high volume of applications, only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted. Please no phone calls.
Sinking Ship Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer which values diversity in the workplace. We would be happy to accommodate individual needs in keeping with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. If you require accommodation in order to participate in our recruitment process, please contact us to make your needs known in advance.