Sinking Ship Entertainment is currently seeking enthusiastic VFX Pipeline TDs of all skill levels to join our talented VFX crew. If you are a motivated VFX artist with industry experience and are looking to work with an award winning team, let’s talk!
- Work collaboratively with artists in all departments to troubleshoot & solve production software & tool issues
- Assist in developing, testing and maintaining VFX production pipeline tools
- Provide timely technical support to the production floor
- Manage time, expectations and resources to meet deadlines
- Attend reviews and team meetings as required
- Remain current with latest production techniques through industry research and training
- 2+ years experience as a VFX TD in feature films and/or high-end television series a preference
- Understanding of production workflows within film and television visual effects pipelines
- Proficiency in Maya & Nuke
- Knowledge of scripting in Python, PySide, PyQt, MayaAPI, MEL
- Experience with VRay and/or Arnold a plus
- Experience with cloth, fur/hair and crowds a plus
- Experience using Shotgun API and managing Shotgun site & projects a big plus
- Experience with Deadline render management software or equivalent
- Ability to multitask and manage time efficiently
- Preference is given to Ontario residents, qualified Canadian citizens, Permanent Residents of Canada or those eligible under NAFTA
Please email links to resumes, websites & demo reels to firstname.lastname@example.org with VFX PIPELINE TD in the subject line.
Sinking Ship Entertainment would like to thank all applicants. However, due to the anticipated high volume of applications, only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted. Please no phone calls.
Sinking Ship Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer which values diversity in the workplace. We would be happy to accommodate individual needs in keeping with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. If you require accommodation in order to participate in our recruitment process, please contact us to make your needs known in advance.