Sinking Ship Entertainment is currently seeking skilled and enthusiastic VFX Modeling Artist to join our talented VFX crew. If you are a motivated VFX artist with industry experience and are looking to work with an award winning team, let’s talk!
- Work collaboratively with the assets, shading and lighting artists
- Create production ready models based on designs
- Manage time, expectations and resources to meet deadlines
- Attend reviews and team meetings as required
- Remain current with latest modeling/texturing techniques through industry research and training
- 2+ years VFX experience in feature films and/or high-end television series
- Experience with Maya, Zbrush, Photoshop
- Knowledge of VRay and/or Arnold a plus
- Demonstrated experience of 3D modeling & texturing; organic, character and hard surface
- Knowledge of anatomy, architecture, perspective and industrial design strongly sought
- Ability to design in a variety of styles - from realism to fantasy to cartoon
- Ability to take on assigned tasks with minimum supervision
- Ability to take direction/critiques positively and thrive under the pressure of tight deadlines
- Preference is given to Ontario residents, qualified Canadian citizens, Permanent Residents of Canada or those eligible under NAFTA
Please email links to resumes, websites & demo reels to firstname.lastname@example.org with VFX MODELING ARTIST in the subject line.
Sinking Ship Entertainment would like to thank all applicants. However, due to the anticipated high volume of applications, only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted. Please no phone calls.
Sinking Ship Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer which values diversity in the workplace. We would be happy to accommodate individual needs in keeping with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. If you require accommodation in order to participate in our recruitment process, please contact us to make your needs known in advance.